Our events help to raise community awareness about the crucial issue of child abuse and neglect, while raising financial and in-kind support for Liberty House's work with children and families. All proceeds go directly to providing services for children who may have been abused or neglected.
- Voices Tour : The Voices Tour is an up-close look at our facility, staff, and our social work.
- Sexual Abuse Prevention Training : Darkness to Light's Stewards of Children
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month : April is Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month
- Community Partner Events : Please support these events going on in the community that benefit Liberty House.
- Chefs for Liberty House : Annual Fundraising Dinner and Auction