- Drop in child abuse hotline calls masks continuing trauma for Salem kids
- Published: 05/06/2020
Salem Reporter talks with Liberty House CEO, Alison Kelley, about the dropping rates to the child abuse hotline due to the isolation of many children in the community.
- SALEM IN NEED: Liberty House loses benefit event, seeks help to serve Salem-area children
- Published: 04/13/2020
Salem Reporter explains how Liberty House pivots events because of social distancing regulations. Due to the cancellation of the annual Celebrate Spring! Dinner & Auction, Liberty House begins the Cherish the Children campaign during the month of April, 2020.
- Woodburn overpass to honor National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Published: 04/04/2017
Lights will be blue for first two weeks of April to remind passers-by of the issue of child abuse and neglect.
- South Block celebrates downtown for Liberty House event.
- Published: 09/16/2016
South Block, part of the former Boise Cascade site next to Riverfront Park, will throw its Taste of Downtown fundraiser for Liberty House child abuse assessment center Sunday, Sept. 18, with food, games, live music and a raffle outside the apartment on Commercial Street.
- Liberty House breaks ground on new garden.
- Published: 04/08/2016
When children arrive at Liberty House during one of the darkest times of their lives — for adults to assess if they've been abused or neglected — the first thing they'll see is flowers.
- Liberty House will break ground on their Children's Garden.
- Published: 03/19/2016
On April 8, Liberty House will break ground on their Children's Garden that will be used by the children and families visiting the child abuse assessment center.
- Liberty House Launches Sustaining Hope Campaign
- Published: 11/05/2015
Liberty House has launched a sustaining giving campaign called "Sustaining Hope." The goal of this project is to have 1,000 or more people sign up to become sustaining donors by Dec. 1, 2015.
- 'Share Tank' lets local nonprofits pitch projects
- Published: 10/06/2015
Five local nonprofits will have a chance to swim with the big fish, as they face off in a funding competition modeled off of ABC's hit venture capital TV show, "Shark Tank."
- Liberty House Launches Giving Campaign
- Published: 09/22/2015
Liberty House launched a sustaining giving campaign while celebrating the past year's milestones at its 10th annual Champions for Children Luncheon on Tuesday.
- Liberty House receives $150,000 for expansion, remodel.
- Published: 03/06/2015
Liberty House has received a $150,000 donation, from the Larry & Jeannette Epping Family Foundation, that could help the nonprofit child-abuse assessment center buy a new building.