- Liberty House Covid-19 Response
- Published: 05/18/2020
How Liberty House is responding to the Covid-19 pandemic to continue serving children and families facing concerns of abuse in Marion and Polk counties.
- Oregon Network of Child Abuse Intervention Centers Awards Alison Kelley "Force for Good"
- Published: 10/14/2019
- Liberty House Launches Sustaining Hope Campaign
- Published: 10/12/2015
Liberty House has launched a sustaining giving campaign called “Sustaining Hope.” The goal of this project is to have 1,000 or more people sign up to become sustaining donors by December 1, 2015.
- House Unanimously Passes Bill To Adequately Fund Child Abuse Prevention Centers
- Published: 03/12/2015
Bipartisan Legislation Sponsored By Rep. Gene Whisnant Allows State to Reimburse Centers For Medical Assessments And Treatment
- Liberty House Receives $150,000 Gift
- Published: 03/06/2015
The Liberty House Board of Directors announces that a gift in the amount of $150,000 has been received from the Larry & Jeannette Epping Family Foundation. This gift will go toward the capital campaign, "Nurturing Growth and Hope," which is the project to expand services for children referred for concerns of abuse or neglect.
- CAMPAIGN NEEDS TO RAISE $500,000 MORE TO COMPLETE THEIR CAMPAIGN AND HELP MORE ABUSED CHILDREN
- Published: 12/08/2014
At its Holiday Soiree Dec. 4, CEO Alison Kelley announced that Liberty House (LH) Child Abuse Assessment Center had received an extraordinary gift of $1,000,000 from an anonymous source to put toward their capital campaign.
- Liberty House Invites Public to Attend Champions for Children Luncheon
- Published: 09/11/2014
Russ Lewis, KGW-Channel 8 News anchor, will act as Master of Ceremonies for the Liberty House Champions for Children benefit luncheon to be held Sept. 23 at the Salem Convention Center. The luncheon will provide an opportunity to learn about and support the critical work of Liberty House, a child abuse assessment center. Seating starts at 11:30 a.m. and the program will begin at noon. Pre-registration is required.
- Oregon Celebrates National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Published: 04/01/2014
WE ALL HAVE A ROLE IN HELPING KIDS GROW UP HEALTHY AND SAFE. Liberty House is a member of The Oregon Network of Child Abuse Intervention Centers.