With any confidential questions or information related to concerns of abuse and neglect, please call our office directly or the Child Abuse Hotline: 855-503-SAFE (855-503-7233).
To report child abuse, call the Oregon Child Abuse Hotline: 855-503-SAFE (855-503-7233).
If you or a child are in immediate danger, call 911.
Please do not use the form below to make any referral or follow up on a visit. Instead, call our main number at 503-540-0288
DISCLAIMER: For the safety of your information, please do not send confidential information (such as names, dates of birth, medical concerns, or other individually identifiable information) through this form.
- Community Engagement (donations, events, publications, volunteering)
- Training/Prevention Services (trainings, community programs, iRespect&Protect)
- Legal Services (subpoenas, record requests)
- Hope & Wellness (Therapy, counseling, and mental health resources) CALL 503-689-1006
- Abuse Assessment Clinic (appointment info) CALL 503-540-0288
2685 4th Street NE
Salem, OR 97301